Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

Doctors are not only the healers of diseases,

#1 von beautygirl , 15.04.2019 05:52

Moves aim to deal with money laundering http://www.wholesalehydroflaskcheap.com/ , bring fugitives to trial

China and Australia will make more efforts to deal with money-laundering crimes and recover the illegal assets of Chinese economic fugitives, echoing the 2015-16 G20 Anti-Corruption Action Plan, that was released upon the closing of the G20 Summit in Brisbane on Sunday.

"Our actions are building cooperation and networks, including to enhance mutual legal assistance, recovery of the proceeds of corruption and denial of safe haven to corrupt officials," said the action plan. "We commit to improve the transparency principles of the public and private sectors Cheap Hydro Flask Clearance , and of beneficial ownership by implementing the G20 high-level principles on beneficial ownership transparency."

According to the Chinese Ministry of Public Security, China and Australia will increase their judicial cooperation to deal with crimes and recover the illegal assets of corrupt Chinese officials.

"We will expand intelligence sharing with our Australian counterparts and, when appropriate, we will conduct joint operations to catch the fugitives and confiscate their ill-gotten assets," said a senior official from the ministry who declined to reveal his name.

In recent years, Australia has become one of the top destinations for corrupt Chinese officials to flee Cheap Hydro Flask 21 OZ , with lots of assets transferred via money laundering.

Although China and Australia haven't signed a bilateral extradition treaty, they have made some progress in bringing back fugitives under the framework of a treaty for mutual assistance on criminal matters signed in 2010, and other international conventions.

Since July, when the ministry initiated a six-month-long special action code-named "fox hunt" to capture economic fugitives abroad, two economic suspects have been brought back to stand trial.

Australia's Financial Intelligence Unit will monitor the suspicious assets Chinese criminals sent to Australian bank accounts and share intelligence with Australian police to conduct further investigation, said Zhang Xiaoming Cheap Hydro Flask 18 OZ , deputy director-general of the Justice Ministry's Assistance and Foreign Affairs Department.

Chinese police will provide evidence to their Australian counterparts to request their judicial assistance, and "once they identify the funds are illicitly acquired money, they will immediately initiate the judicial procedures to freeze and confiscate the criminal's assets in Australia".

BRASILIA, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- The Commission of Constitution and Justice (CCJ) of Brazil's Chmaber of Deputies approved on Wednesday, by 39 votes to 26, a report that recommends the Chamber reject new charges against President Michel Temer for obstruction of justice and criminal association.

The recommendation also stated the charges of criminal association against the government's chief of staff Cheap Hydro Flask 40 OZ , Eliseu Padilha, and the secretary-general of the presidency, Moreira Franco, be rejected.

The report, favorable to Temer and his ministers, was written by deputy Bonifacio de Andrada Cheap Hydro Flask 32 OZ , who stated that there was no sufficient evidence to continue the process.

Temer has been charged with obstruction of justice by the prosecutor-general after confessions by executives of meatpacking giant, JBS, and Lucio Funaro, a financial operator close to the ruling PMDB party.

They stated that JBS executives paid bribes to buy Funaro's silence concerning corruption within the government, with Temer's approval.

The president is also accused of leading a criminal association, wherein leaders of the PMDB ran a broad corruption and bribery scheme.

Padilha and Franco are accused of being behind this ring which allegedly received millions of dollars in bribes from private companies in exchange for public contracts.

However Cheap Hydro Flask , the charges will only proceed to a trial at the Supreme Court, if it receives the approval of two-thirds of the Chamber of Deputies, or 342 deputies out of 513. Should this majority be met, Temer will step down from the presidency for 180 days, during which time an impeachment trial will be held.

The expectation is that the Chamber will hold a vote next week. Temer already survived one vote in the Chamber in August, when deputies rejected a charge for passive corruption against him.

SHANGHAI, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer extended his momentum to the final in Shanghai Rolex Masters here on Sunday, defeating Rafael Nadal 6-4, 6-3 to claim his second crown in Shanghai.

It was also the Swiss's superstar's 94th career title and 6th of the season, the same as his rival on Sunday to lead the Tour.

Nadal led the pair's face-to-face encounters 23-14 before coming to Shanghai, but Federer was trying to narrow the margin as he took the victories in their most recent 4 match-ups, including a five-set Grand Slam final win in this year's Australian Open.

"I think I'm serving consistently better. I get easier power ever since I switched to the bigger racquet. I feel I'm connecting better on the backhand and I'm serving good#8# and that consistently," Federer said after the match, "I return usually coming over and sometimes using the slice; whereas before it always a slice and sometimes coming over. So because I have gotten used to returning that way, I think it's also easier to play Rafa these days."

Federer takes fifth consecutive win over Nadal in Shanghai Federer takes fifth consecutive win over Nadal in Shanghai Federer takes fifth consecutive win over Nadal in Shanghai Federer takes fifth consecutive win over Nadal in Shanghai . Cheap Air Max Cheap Air Max 90 Womens Cheap Air Max 90 Red Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Shoes Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Mid Cheap Nike Air Force 1 High Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Mens Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Mid Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Sale Cheap Air Vapormax Sale

beautygirl  
beautygirl

All kind of land surveys find maximum application
The scoreboard saw its first addition in the 17th minute

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen