Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

And I suspect hell be there.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 14.11.2017 08:29

What is it about the Whitecaps and spectacular goals to salvage games that end 2-2? Saturdays stunning howitzer from Uruguayan marksman Sebastien Fernandez will go down as one of the great finishes in the Caps short MLS era. Justin Upton Jersey . A monstrous tackle from Steven Beitashour kept the game alive, when it seemed referee Kevin Stott was ready to blow for time. And like a basketball player whose internal shot clock was down to 0.5, Fernandez took a quick look up before unleashing a 35-yard rocket that even Nick Rimando couldnt stop. The scenes at Rio Tinto stadium were as contrasting as youll ever see in a regular season game; the Whitecaps and their staff leaping and hollering like 12-year-old kids whove won an imaginary World Cup, while a devastated Real Salt Lake team lay strewn about the pitch in disbelief. Its not the first time a stunning strike has rescued a point for the Whitecaps in a 2-2 game. They did it a week ago against LA, when it was Kekuta Manneh who bombed home a cracking equalizer in the 86th minute. Late last year, in a wild affair with Portland, Camilo Sanvezzo sideways scissored a goal of the year winner, only seconds after the Whitecaps had fallen behind. And in June of 2011, Eric Hassli should have earned goal of the year honours for his late, sensational volley that dropped into the top corner past Kasey Keller, only moments after the Whitecaps had fallen behind in Seattle. Four point-earning goals with aesthetic beauty, individual brilliance, against Western rvals, all while the Whitecaps were trailing. But there was something extra special about the rally at Real. It was executed by kids. The midfield and forward six combined to average 22.6 years of age. The RSL team that tried to hang on averaged 29.45 years, among them captain Kyle Beckerman, who sarcastically sneered a good luck making the playoffs in Darren Mattocks direction. As Carl Robinson continues to shape his squad and older players move on, you just wonder how the young Whitecaps will look when they learn how to start games the same way theyve been finishing them. In the meantime, another 2-2 scoreline, which seemed improbable until the 86th minute will be savoured by a Whitecap fan base that has already been spoiled by late-game dramatics. James McCann Jersey . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television. Jose Iglesias Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. http://www.baseballtigersgear.com/Anthony-Gose-Jersey/ . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart.HOYLAKE, England -- U.S. captain Tom Watson had been looking forward to seeing Tiger Woods at the British Open to "tell him my feelings about him direct" about the Ryder Cup. On second thought, theres not much to say. "Not a whole lot, probably," Watson said Monday. "Again, its performance. I could ask Tiger, How are you feeling? How are you feeling like youre hitting the ball? Are you hitting it well? And that doesnt mean anything, really. The performance means something. Ill be watching Tiger and I want him on the team -- I do. Hes a tough competitor and hes great in the team room. Wouldnt you want him on your team?" Woods has three tournaments to give Watson an indication of his game. The 14-time major champion was out for three months because of back surgery, and he wasnt playing well in the months leading to the March 31 operation as his back pain became more evident. Woods is No. 72 in the Ryder Cup standings with only five weeks remaining to earn one of nine spots. He is a long shot to make the team, though a victory at Royal Liverpool -- or the PGA Championship -- would do the trick. Watson repeated the two factors that matter to him -- the game and the health of Woods. And he was careful not to speculate what would happen if Woods failed to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs for the top 125. Woods is at No. 212 with three tournaments remaining. "If hes playing well and hes healthy, Ill pick him," Watson said. "But then the caveat is if he doesnt get into the FedEx Cup. What to do then? And thats the question I cant answer right now." Woods has the Bridgestone Invitaational at Firestone ($9 million purse) and the PGA Championship ($10 million purse, with points doubled) before the Ryder Cup qualifying period ends. Omar Vizquel Jersey. Watson will make his three picks after the second FedEx Cup event. "I cant speculate how hes going to be playing through the PGA," Watson said. "I hope that hes playing well enough where he gets in the FedEx Cup and plays a few tournaments in the FedEx Cup. Thats my sincere hope, that he plays well. And I suspect hell be there." Woods won at Royal Liverpool in 2006. He returns to a course that is green and lush, a sharp difference from last time when it was brown and fast. He played 12 holes Saturday and 18 holes Sunday, and was not at the course for much of Monday. He has said his intention is to win this week, having returned three weeks ago at Congressional with plenty of rust in his short game. Woods missed the cut. Watson likes the way Woods is thinking, and hopes every player in the field has the same intention. "Just put it this way: I wouldnt write off Tiger Woods for a long time the way he plays the game," Watson said. "Hes a tough competitor. He knows how to swing the golf club. And yes, hes had some injuries and other things -- issues. But the thing is, hes had a long career. And I fully expect it to be a longer career." Woods has made every Ryder Cup team since he turned pro except for 2010, when he was returning from a scandal in his private life that led to divorce. Corey Pavin picked up for the team at Wales. Woods won three of his four matches for his best individual record in any Ryder Cup. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

passion and determination,
Phelps from the game

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen