Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

more than they have come t

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 22.11.2017 06:30

ST. Sokratis Papastathopoulos Jersey . LOUIS -- All Adam Wainwrights balky elbow needed was a little rest. The St. Louis starter tossed eight strong innings, and Matt Holliday broke an eighth-inning tie with a run-scoring double to lead the Cardinals to a 4-1 win over Philadelphia that snapped the Phillies season-high five-game winning streak on Saturday. Wainwright (10-3) allowed one run and six hits, struck out seven and didnt walk a batter for the Cardinals, who broke a three-game losing streak. He pitched on 10 days rest after missing a start due to elbow tendinitis. "That was the right decision," Wainwright said of skipping an outing. "I felt real good all game. Sometimes you never know how youre going to respond when you havent thrown very much. But I was fine. "The only time I even felt anything in my arm at all was my first swing where Cole Hamels jammed me and I grounded to third." Wainwright needed to be on his game to beat Hamels in a matchup of heavyweight arms. "It was a pitchers duel as advertised," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Both guys were outstanding." Wainwright was slightly better. He never let a runner get beyond second base except in the third when the Phillies scored their only run. Wainwright, who lowered his ERA to 2.08, threw 104 pitches, 68 for strikes. "All of his pitches were sinking, and he mixed them up well," Philadelphia catcher Carlos Ruiz said. St. Louis manager Mike Matheny was impressed with Wainwrights command following the layoff. "Its just amazing how sharp he was," he said. "It looked like the Adam weve watched all season." Trevor Rosenthal backed up Wainwright by striking out two in the ninth to earn his 21st save in 24 attempts. Hamels (2-4) gave up three runs and seven hits over 7 1-3 innings. He had a scoreless streak of 24 2-3 innings snapped on Matt Adams second-inning sacrifice fly. Hamels refused to speak with reporters after the game. Holliday ripped a one-out double to bring in Matt Carpenter and break the 1-1 tie. Carpenter coaxed a leadoff walk to begin the eighth. "At that point in the game, youre looking at having a chance to win if you can scratch across one run," Holliday said. "Luckily, (Hamels) left it up a little and I put a good swing on it." St. Louis added two more runs in the eighth to go up 4-1. Jhonny Peralta brought in Holliday with an infield ground out, and Adams followed with his second sacrifice fly of the game. "We grinded it out," Matheny said. "Were getting good at those close games by just staying the course." Philadelphia had tied it 1-1 in the third inning on successive singles by Cody Asche and Hamels, and a sacrifice fly by Jimmy Rollins. Asche, who grew up in nearby OFallon, Missouri, recorded his first hit at Busch Stadium. Rollins extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a single in the eighth inning. NOTES: After the game, the Cardinals placed INF Kolten Wong on the 15-day disabled list due to a sore shoulder. Shane Robinson will be recalled from Triple-A Memphis in time for Sunday game. ... The game-time temperature was a season-high 92 degrees. ... Philadelphias Kyle Kendrick (3-6, 3.97) will face St. Louis Carlos Martinez (0-3, 4.19) in the series finale on Sunday. Martinez is replacing RHP Michael Wacha, who is being given extra rest. ... The Phillies didnt commit an error in the first six games of their current seven-game trip . ... St. Louis C Yadier Molina batted in the cleanup spot for the first time since June 20, 2013. Hendrik Bonmann Jersey . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Sebastian Rode Jersey . The Boston Celtics hadnt played since the All-Star break. So the Suns 100-94 victory over Boston Wednesday night was an uphill affair, with Phoenix relying on balance rather than its trademark high energy. http://www.dortmundfcshop.com/c-30-mikel-merino-fc-borussia-dortmund-jersey.aspx . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj.Kyle Lafferty has declared himself fit for Northern Irelands Euro 2016 opener after returning to training on Friday morning. The 28-year-old looked to be struggling for Sundays fixture against Poland in Nice after limping out of a morning workout on Tuesday with a groin problem.The injury limited him to work on a bike machine the following day before undergoing scans to determine the severity of the problem. However, having received positive news on the scan on Wednesday, the Norwich City forward was given the green light to resume training with the remainder of the squad at their Saint-Georges-de-Reneins base.And during a resistance-band exercise, he mimicked a prancing horse - much to the amusement of his colleagues - before insisting he would be fine for the Polish test lying in wait on the French Riviera. Lafferty was back training with Northern Ireland squad on Friday morning Laffertys appearance gave manager Michael ONeill a clean bill of health with all 23 members of the travelling party involved in the session ahead of the Group C tie.In an interview with the Irish Football Association, the former Rangers striker said: Its feeling good, I trained by myself yesterday, did a few runs, a few twists and turns and it feels good.Seeing the way I fell, the way I landed, I thought the worst, but I came through it and got the scan results which were all clear and Ive never felt better. Lafftery (2nd Right) has declared himself fit for Sundays Euro 2016 opener When I had the sharpest pain in my groin, I thought the worst, as you do, but the longer the day went on, I started feeling better as I was getting more stiff and that was probably a good sign. Raphael Guerreiro Jersey. I went for a scan and the results came back clear and it gave me the go-ahead to start training intense again. I have and I feel great.Of his team-mates antics on the training field, defender Gareth McAuley says it is nothing more than they have come to expect from the joker in the squad. Gareth McAuley praises squad clown Lafferty after fitness scare Thats just Kyle, he keeps us all entertained, said the West Brom star. Hes not far off making himself the clown, but once we get there and at the stadium he will be fully focused and he knows how important he is to us.Hes a big player in what were trying to do. Hes all right, I think he was like Bambi on ice the other day. Hes gone through it all right - at some stage he slept in the chapel at the hotel the other night!But hes in good spirits. It gave us all a bit of a scare but hes fine.Northern Ireland fly out to Nice on Saturday morning and will train at the stadium in the afternoon prior to their first ever fixture at a European Championship finals. Also See: N Ireland latest Cathcart: Doubters drive us on N Ireland warned by UEFA McGinn: Momentum is key Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Were creating chances,
s have re-acquired forward M

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen