Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

and Martial and Antoine Griezmann on th

#1 von chenwen121314 , 11.05.2018 14:18

PHOENIX -- The Colorado Rockies and Arizona Diamondbacks have two races to settle this season, and both will go right down to the wire. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys .Each team has won nine of the first 18 games of the season series, so the Wednesday series finale at Chase Field will settle that.The Rockies scored 125 runs in the first 18 games.The Diamondbacks scored 123.That makes the average score 6.94 to 6.83.One thing is clear: Take the over.The D-backs leveled the season series and closed the runs gap with 12-9 and 11-4 victories in the first two games of the series, their second straight September series win against the Rockies.Arizona right-hander Rubby De La Rosa is scheduled to oppose Colorado rookie right-hander Jeff Hoffman on Wednesday in the clubs last meeting of the year.Colorado manager Walt Weiss is not ready to expect another slugfest.I know thats been our track record, but you go in trying to shut the other team down, Weiss said. There tends to be some points scored when we get together. You have to keep fighting and make good use of all your 27 outs. You have to play nine innings to win in this league. When you dont, you usually get beat.The Rockies have scored fewer than four runs in only one of the first 18 games of the season series, and they produced at least eight runs eight times.Arizona has scored at least six runs in the past 10 meetings, eight of which were at altitude at Coors Field.The Diamondbacks have made some modern history along the way.With 17 hits Tuesday, the Diamondbacks have recorded at least 10 hits in their last 13 games against the Rockies, the first time that has happened in a head-to-head matchup in 86 years. The Brooklyn Robins had 13 consecutive games of double-digit hits against the Philadelphia Phillies in 1930, according to STATS LLC.Arizona leadoff hitter Jean Segura had two homers Tuesday, the third two-homer game of his career and second this season. He has a season-high 14 homers and ranks third in the National League with 177 hits, three behind Washington Nationals MVP candidate Daniel Murphy and one behind Los Angeles Dodgers rookie Corey Seager.Hes been our starter all year. Hes been a phenomenal leadoff hitter for us, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. We want him to finish strong. We want him to have a great year, get his 200 hits and really do some special things. Hes done a really good job all year, and in some tough situations. When you struggle as a team, hes been able to weather it and not let it get to his at-bats. Hes been very consistent.Segura, hitting .312 with 30 stolen bases, did say his bat has been feeling a little heavy these days. He is second in the NL with 568 at-bats, one behind Atlanta outfielder Matt Kemp.Everybody knows September, Segura said. You have to go out there and do the best you can, keep grinding no matter what. Just go out and compete.Colorado center fielder Charlie Blackmon hit his 26th homer Tuesday. He has a .350 career batting average against Arizona in 67 games, which ranks fifth among active Arizona opponents.Blackmon and the Rockies will face multiple pitchers Wednesday. De La Rosa will be on a 60-pitch limit while making his second start since missing 3 1/2 months with a right elbow sprain. He threw 43 pitches in two innings against San Francisco on Friday, when he gave up one run on one hit.De La Rosa (4-5, 4.17 ERA) was successful against the Rockies the only other time he faced them this year. He went 7 1/3 innings of one-run ball in a 5-1 win at Coors Field on May 10.In eight career games (six starts) against Arizona, De La Rosa is 4-1 with a 3.43 ERA.Hoffman, who will make his fifth major league start, is coming off his shortest career outing. He lasted 2 2/3 innings Thursday in a 14-1 loss at San Diego, giving up six hits and seven runs (zero earned).Hoffman, who made a quality start at Washington in his second career start Aug. 26, is 0-3 with a 5.60 ERA. He was acquired from Toronto in the package that sent Troy Tulowitzki to the Blue Jays at the 2015 trade deadline. Bengals Jerseys China . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Darius Phillips Jersey .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season.Carlos Brathwaite popped into Sky Studios recently for a stint as an IPL pundit - and we managed to grab the big Barbadian for a quick chat about THAT World T20 over and his love of football. Brathwaite blasted four sixes in succession off Ben Stokes to earn West Indies a dramatic World T20 win over England in early April - and he spoke about that innings in the Sky Sports Zone. Brathwaite talks through hitting the four sixes in a row for West Indies in the World T20 final against England But the 27-year-old also humbly praised the efforts of his team-mates as the Caribbean side won the tournament for the second time, having also lifted the trophy in Sri Lanka in 2012.Brathwaite also opened up about what he took from his IPL experience with Delhi Daredevils and teaming with England and Kent star Sam Billings.Plus, he had plenty to say on Jose Mourinho taking over at his beloved Manchester United, which players he would like to see at Old Trafford next season, and his Euro 2016 tips... Jose Mourinho visits the Manchester Uniteds training complex Hi Carlos - what are your memories of your match-winning performance in Kolkata?I was just focussed on getting us over the line. It was a tremendous team achievement - yes, my four sixes stole the show but we shouldnt forget about Marlon Samuels knock of 85 and a couple of bowling spells from Dwayne Bravo. Throughout the tournament, though, someone stood up when we needed them to. That was more important than having superstars.Can you think of a better sporting finish?A lot of people are ranking it among the best but its hard to judge something I was part of, even though it was obviously memorable. As a Manchester United fan, though, theres another great sporting finish Id love to forget - Sergio Agueros last-minute winner against QPR in 2012, the goal that won Manchester City the league from under our noses! Brathwaite and Marlon Samuels celebrate West Indies World T20 win What did you learn from playing in the IPL?I have definitely grown as a player - learning how to play spin is something I can now take back to the Caribbean and hopefully build a Test career out of. However, I have also grown as a person and learned how to handle the media and people who constantly want photos during your personal time. Clark Harris Jersey. How did your team-mates help you in that regard?I saw how humble JP Duminy and Imran Tahir, as well as Delhi mentor Rahul Dravid, have remained despite all they have achieved in the game - it made me take a step back and appreciate that people are interested in me. You have to give back to them and not treat fame as a burden. It made me take a step back and appreciate that people are interested in me. You have to give back to them and not treat fame as a burden. Carlos Brathwaite on the IPL What are the best and worst things about Billings?Best - his impression of Danny Morrison. Worst - the fact he beats me at Fifa!Are you happy with the appointment of Mourinho at Manchester United?I think Jose will bring back the winning mentality - and lure Zlatan Ibrahimovic. We need our swagger back at Old Trafford and Ibra could be the man to bring it. It will be interesting to see how Mourinho operates off the field and whether our young players get opportunities. That was something - perhaps the only thing - Van Gaal did well. Carlos says Zlatan Ibrahimovic can bring Uniteds swagger back Do you have any reservations?Not really. One thing Jose does do is take the pressure off his players and once he strikes a balance between that and being a little more cordial then he should do okay. If his antics are a by-product of success, though, so be it.Who would you class as your favourite Manchester United player off all time, as well as in the current squad?My favourite of all time is Cristiano Ronaldo but of the current squad Id have to say David de Gea. I also love the way Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial play the United way - every time they get the ball they run, cross, shoot and try to make things happen. David de Gea is Brathwaites favourite current United player Anyone else?Ander Herrera is a complete midfielder and hasnt really had the chances I think he deserves. When he plays we go forward, without him we tend to be a bit sideways. Id love him, Wayne Rooney and Morgan Schneiderlin in midfield next season with Ibra the focal point and Martial and Antoine Griezmann on the wings.Finally, how do you think England will get on in the Euros?The England football team need to take a leaf out of the England cricket teams book - go out there, express yourself and have fun. If they drop the pressure, then their young players will be fine. Ill be supporting Portugal, because of Ronaldo and because I always admired Rui Costa back in the day, but I think France are the most well-balanced team. They have a great chance of winning.Brathwaite is currently playing for West Indies in a one-day Tri-Series in the Caribbean against Australia and South Africa. Watch each game live on Sky Sports. Also See: Tri-Series on Sky Sports Brathwaites batting freedom Windies win World T20 Get Sky Sports Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

d once went to Whole Foods after practice in he
oyle, who came to Minnesota from Syrac

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen