Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Chris-Doleman-Elite -Jersey/]Chris Doleman Jersey[/url] .com

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.11.2017 08:56

(SportsNetwork. Chris Doleman Jersey .com) - One of the so-called contenders in the West is off to a shaky start. Lets take a closer look at that team along with a few others who have stumbled out of the block. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS I dont have a good feeling about this team, which I think has looked even worse than a 5-4 record would indicate. For a club with championship aspirations and a very bad taste in its mouth from last years tough playoff exit, I wouldve thought wed see the Clippers play with a lot more intensity and urgency. The two areas where effort really matters-defense and rebounding-is where weve seen Doc Rivers team come up short. Despite the fact that DeAndre Jordan is leading the league in rebounding at 12.4 per game, the Clippers have been the worst rebounding team along with the Miami Heat, pulling down 37.4 per game. Thats nearly six rebounds less than what they averaged last season. The Clippers defense is also nowhere near where it needs to be as they rank 21st in points allowed, giving up 102.7 per game, and opponents are shooting 46.5 percent from the field and 36.5 percent from downtown. All these numbers aside, it just looks like they dont have enough talent to be serious title contenders. I believe the combination of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin isnt strong enough to put the Clippers in contention, and I also think the supporting cast isnt on par with the elite teams in the league, especially with Darren Collison departing via free agency. DETROIT PISTONS The Pistons were one of the biggest disappointments last season with a 23-59 record, and new leadership hasnt made much of difference so far this year. Stan Van Gundy was hired as the coach and team president with the hope that he would change the franchises culture, but with little change to the roster it seems the players are more of a problem than the coach. The front line of Andre Drummond, Greg Monroe and Josh Smith is continuing to have problems playing together, with Smith struggling more than he did last season as hes averaging 13.6 points and shooting just 36.8 percent from the field, while Drummonds play has dropped off considerably to start the season. The third-year center has been horrible offensively and has hurt the team on the defensive end too. Drummond was second in the NBA in field goal percentage last season at 62.3 percent, but is shooting only 41.4 percent this season. The Pistons are scoring just 93 points per game after averaging 101 last season, and Drummonds drop in scoring from 13.5 to 8.7 points per game is a big reason for the fall off. The 21-year olds recent struggles led to a conversation with Van Gundy last Thursday, and they both decided that his offensive game should take a back seat for now. Stan and I got a chance to sit down this morning and we all know the offense hasnt really come around for me at this start of the season yet, and its really been frustrating for me, Drummond said. So Stan and me really just talked and we just decided to go out and get on the rebounds, because Im one of the best rebounders in the league. So I decided to really just focus on the defensive end today and let the offense come to me. And speaking of the defensive end, hes got to be a lot smarter there. Drummonds constant foul problems have kept him off the floor way too much. Hes averaging 4.3 fouls per game and has fouled out twice. In last Saturdays 95-88 lost at Memphis, Drummond was limited to 20 minutes due to foul trouble, and his absence allowed Zach Randolph helped dominate in the paint with 17 points and 22 rebounds, including 13 offensive rebounds. Beyond the struggles of Drummond and Smith is the big question if they and Monroe can thrive playing together. It looks more and more like the answer is no. BROOKLYN NETS The Nets have stumbled to a 4-6 start and are lacking the crisp ball movement we saw last season when they played a smaller lineup following Brook Lopezs season-ending foot injury. Brooklyns four wins have come against opponents who are currently all under .500 (Pistons, Thunder, Knicks, Magic) while theyve also lost games to the Celtics and Timberwolves. As for Lopez, his return has seen its ups and downs, and he doesnt feel totally comfortable yet. I think getting back in the game has been a slower process than I thought, Lopez said after scoring 21 points in Saturdays loss in Portland. Im slowly trying to chip away at it, and just get out there and play. If the Nets hope to be at least as good as they were last season, Lopez will have to stay healthy and play near an All-Star level, because Brooklyn lost a lot of firepower and some depth with the departure of Paul Pierce, Shaun Livingston, Andray Blatche and Marcus Thornton. DENVER NUGGETS The Nuggets 3-7 start is due in part to the major struggles of Danilo Gallinari and Nate Robinson, both of whom are trying to rebound from major injuries. Gallinari, who tore the ACL in his left knee in April 2013 and missed all of last season, looks nothing like the player we saw prior to the injury. There is a tentativeness in his movement and he seems to lack confidence in his game. I used to go to the paint and have a couple of dunks, said Gallinari after losing to his former team, the New York Knicks on Sunday. Im not doing that right now. The 6-foot-10 forward, who was the center piece of the deal that brought Carmelo Anthony to New York, is averaging 6.2 points in just under 17 minutes, and his shooting touch has disappeared as hes connected on just 26.8 percent of his shots. Robinson, meanwhile, is also making his way back from a torn ACL which he suffered last January and has also had to deal with a hamstring injury that occurred on November 7 in a loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The former slam dunk champ hasnt been the usual spark plug off the bench yet, as hes playing limited minutes (13.9 per game) and also struggling with his shot, hitting 38.1 percent from the field. With the competition in the Western Conference being so tough, the Nuggets will need bigger contributions from Gallinari and Robinson a lot sooner than later if they dont want to fall out of the playoff picture way too early. Kyle Rudolph Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Joe Berger Jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Kerry, I was watching the Leafs vs. Wild game Wednesday night and noticed that they had an official who was skating in his first NHL game. I thought it was great to see such a young man get to where he is now and display such hard work for his first game. Being an official myself who is looking to move up to do higher levels of hockey, what advice can you give me and other young officials who are looking to improve on their skills? I know an official like yourself has a lot of experience that can be shared to help officials clean up their game. Ryan Stark,London, ON Hi Ryan:It was once told to me that "from experience you attain judgment - from poor judgment you attain experience!" Those words of wisdom were told to me by then IHL Commissioner Bill Beagan in one of my very first games as referee when a bench-clearing brawl had erupted and lasted for 20 minutes. Everybody was fighting including the goalkeepers and even the trainers! I didnt have a clue how to handle the situation I found myself in for the very first time. When the dust settled all I assessed was fighting majors to four players. No first man off the bench, no third man in, no penalty to the goalies for leaving their crease; talk about a deer in the headlights moment. Fortunately Commissioner Beagan took me aside and in a fatherly way coached me as to how I needed to manage a situation like that when it happened in the future. I gained confidence through his coaching that night and through the "poor judgment" I had exercised on the ice. I made an immediate transition from playing to officiating in 1972 following my final season in the Southern Ontario Jr. "A" League as captain of the Sarnia Bees. I attended a five-day school for officials in late September of that year and was scouted and invited to attend the NHL Training Camp of Officials two days later. My knowledge of the game was gained as a player. I could skate well, understood the physicality of the game and the emotional levels that players and coaches feel. As a captain of most teams I played for I demonstrated respect for the Refs and some knowledge of the rules. Beyond that I knew nothing about being a referee. I was immediately thrust into the officiating ranks at the professional level and had to learn every aspect of the job; baptism under fire! I was forced to become a student of the game at a new and different level. Most importantly I very quickly recognized the need to learn more about myself. The job requires us as officials to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Each of us will bring certain strengthhs and weaknesses to the work place. Dalvin Cook Jersey. While we rely on our strengths it is important to recognize our deficiencies; especially any character flaws that we all develop over time. These flaws most often surface and rear their ugly head when we are under pressure. I call them negative reflex reactions to stress. As an example, while toughness and over the top, in-your-face aggressiveness might serve someone well as a player but it would become a major obstacle as a referee during a confrontation. The role of the referee is not just to enforce the rules through good judgment but also about managing the emotional element of the game; to bring the temperature down when necessary. To do this effectively every referee must first manage and control his own emotional level when his feet are put to the fire. Doing so will allow for better decision making, to take control of aggressive situations and to develop positive working relationships with players and coaches build through mutual respect. Recognize how you respond when your authority is questioned, as will often be the case. When you speak to a player or coach, listen to yourself. Be a communicator and dont always take yourself so seriously. One particular night in Madison Square Garden a very frustrated Willie Plett of the Minnesota North Stars asked me if it was my "worst game of the season?" I responded, "No, they are all about this bad." My non-aggressive response redirected Willies focus in a positive way. If you have a chip on your shoulder recognize it and then remove it. Obviously the mechanics of our profession must be learned and constantly refined; knowledge of the rules, positioning, judgment and standard of enforcement and physical conditioning to name a few. The best advice I can offer you Ryan is to always remain a student of the game and of yourself. This will enable you to continually grow as a respected official and as a person. The game that you love will benefit and so will those around you. Its impossible to separate the person you are from the job you do! To develop and maximize personal skills every officials ongoing post-game homework assignment should be honest self-reflection. Even if a game goes well, time should be spent alone with your thoughts as to anything that could have been done differently to achieve a better result through your performance. Accept that human mistakes will be made but learn from them. After every game I recognized there were things that I knew I should have done differently. I filed them in the memory banks under the to-do list. From experience I attained judgment - from poor judgment I attained experience. Congratulations to young Referee Trent Knorr who worked the Leafs-Wild in his first NHL game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MIAMI -- Christian Yelich stepped to the plate 0 for 4 in the game and 0-since-the-minors when batting with a chance for a walko
PITTSBURGH -- Solid starting pitching. [url=http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Anthony-Castonzo.html?cat=894]Anth ony Castonzo Jers

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen