Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

LeBron James scored seven points while playing only 20 minutes against his former team

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.07.2018 05:51

RIO DE JANEIRO - LeBron James scored seven points while playing only 20 minutes against his former team, and the Cleveland Cavaliers went on to beat the Miami Heat 122-119 in overtime Saturday in an exhibition game in Brazil. Jack Roslovic Jersey .Kevin Love, who was acquired by Cleveland a month after James left the Heat to return to Ohio, finished with 25 points in an entertaining game in the beachfront city that will host the 2016 Olympics.Chris Bosh led Miami with 19 points. The Cavaliers are 2-0 in the preseason and the Heat fell to 0-3.James shook hands with the Heat starters at the tipoff, but made little eye contact. James said in practices in Rio there was no bad blood, which was confirmed by former teammates Dwyane Wade and Bosh.Hes on another team, Bosh said Friday. I think hed understand that. I understand that. Well have plenty of time to talk in the summer, and thats how it is now.The real tension between the Heat and Cavs comes on Dec. 25, when the teams meet for the first time in the regular season.James struggled in the first half and played little after that, but his new team carried him. He finished 2 of 8 from the field and 3 of 7 from the free throw line, though did have eight assists.According to a report this week by Forbes, James overtook Tiger Woods as the most marketable athlete in the world.The HSBC Arena, which will be used for gymnastics during the Olympics, had a sold-out crowd of 15,411, with the top ticket advertised at $350 and green and yellow Brazilian flags adding to the colour.Who knows where this league will be 20, 25 years from now, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. In the last six years since Ive been the head coach weve been to England, France, China and Rio with tremendous experiences. Whether or not that happens on a regular basis — in the regular season — I dont know.Wade is also a booster of the NBAs global profile.The NBA has done an unbelievable job of growing the game — the players as well — of making this game global, Wade said. We all benefit from it.It was the Cavaliers 32-year-old Brazilian centre Anderson Varejao who got the loudest applause, upstaging James when the teams were introduced. Varejao left Brazil at 19 to begin playing abroad.Ive been waiting my entire life for this, Varejao said from an on-court microphone. I hope you enjoy it.They did.James missed the first shot of the game, a fall-away jumper from the left wing. Moments later Varejao scored the first points of the game on the Cavs second trip down the floor. He finished the first quarter with eight points as the Cavs led 27-21.Miami trailed by 20 points, but rallied against the Cavs reserves to tie it at 105 and force overtime. Cleveland stretched the lead to 122-119 on two free throws by Joe Harris with 13 seconds left. Miamis Shabazz Napier missed two 3-point attempts in the final seconds.The Cavs played without guard Kyrie Irving, who sprained his right ankle before the team left the United States.___Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP Brandon Tanev Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Mark Scheifele Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. http://www.hockeyjetsauthority.com/steve-mason-jets-jersey-c-39/ . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen opened a two-stroke lead in the Irish Open, while Rory McIlroy missed the cut by a shot Friday at Fota Island. Ilonen had a 3-under 68 to reach 10 under. He opened with a course-record 64 on Thursday. The 34-year-old Finn birdied his opening hole, followed with eight straight pars, then had four birdies and two bogeys on the back nine. "I wanted to at least get to 10-under par and I did that," Ilonen said. "It wasnt as easy today and I didnt hit the ball that well but I putted well and it was good enough." Northern Irelands Graeme McDowell (66), Englands Robert Rock (66) and Frances Romain Wattel (65) were tied for second at 8 under, and three-time major champion Padraig Harrington (67) was 6 under. Teemu Selanne Jersey. The loss of McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, was a blow to event organizers. He followed his opening 74 with a 69 to miss the cut for the second straight year in the national open. McIlroy had a double bogey on par-5 fourth after his tee shot clipped a tree and ricocheted out of bounds and over the fence into the adjoining Fota Island Wildlife Park. "Ill be back next year and try and do better," McIlroy said. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713

Since Jerome Bettis retired after the 2005 NFL season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have searched for a big, bruising running back i
In a rematch of last years all-Spanish final, eight-time champion Rafael Nadal once again beat David Ferrer

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen