Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

PHILADELPHIA -- In a change of recent fortune, luck was on Cole Hamels side this time. [url=http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-25-sa

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.01.2018 06:54

PHILADELPHIA -- In a change of recent fortune, luck was on Cole Hamels side this time. Salvatore Sirigu Jersey . Wil Nieves doubled and had three hits and Hamels got a victory when he wasnt at his best as the Philadelphia Phillies defeated the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Chase Utley had the go-ahead RBI and Ben Revere and Marlon Byrd drove in runs for the Phillies, who won for just the third time in their last nine. Kendrys Morales homered for Seattle, which was bidding to move 12 games over .500 for the first time since 2007. The Mariners, who are battling Detroit for the ALs second wild-card spot, lost for just the third time in 10 games. Hamels (7-6) snapped his string of seven straight starts going at least seven innings, but picked up the win in a rare reversal of fortunes. The left-hander entered Wednesday with the eight-best ERA in baseball but there were more than 100 pitchers with more victories. Hamels didnt have his best stuff against the Mariners, giving up three runs on nine hits with four strikeouts, one walk and two wild pitches, but he got just enough run support and a lift from the Philadelphia bullpen. "Hes pitched outstanding," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "He was due for a win like this with not his best stuff and his teammates picking him up. Hes on a long roll of good games and some of them without the run support. He was due for one today." Hamels said: "I think the team definitely played really well with getting the runs in when we needed to." Jonathan Papelbon struck out two in a scoreless ninth for his 30th save in 33 opportunities. Jake Diekman followed Hamels and struck out four in two scoreless frames and Ken Giles fanned the side in the scoreless eighth. James Paxton (3-1) took the first loss of his career after the shortest outing in his 10th start. He lasted four innings while allowing four runs - one earned - on seven hits. The 25-year-old Paxton was 6-0 in his career. "I probably couldve executed pitches a little bit better," Paxton said. "But they were finding holes with ground balls, a couple bloopers in there, but thats baseball." Philadelphia was helped by Paxton in the fourth. After Nieves led off with a single, Andres Blanco hit a liner off Paxtons left ankle. The pitcher retrieved the ball but threw it away to put runners on second and third with no outs. Nieves scored on a passed ball and Utleys RBI single made it 4-3. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: Paxton stayed in the game after taking Blancos line drive off his left foot in the fourth inning. He said afterward he was OK. Phillies: OF John Mayberry Jr. had a pair of hits on Tuesday in his first rehab game with Triple-A Lehigh Valley at Pawtucket. Mayberry has been on the DL since July 21 with left wrist inflammation. UP NEXT Mariners: Seattle takes Thursday off before heading to Boston for a three-game series at Fenway Park beginning at 4:10 Friday afternoon. Felix Hernandez (13-4, 1.99) takes the hill for the Mariners for the first time since snapping his MLB record of 16 straight starts with seven or more innings and two runs or fewer. Phillies: Following Thursdays off day, RHP Kyle Kendrick (5-11, 4.90) takes the mound as Philadelphia opens a three-game home series with the Cardinals at 7:05 Friday. Kendrick is 1-3 with a 5.49 ERA in his last seven starts. Following his last start, Kendrick apologized a day after storming off the mound and not waiting for manager Ryne Sandberg when he was lifted after allowing three earned runs in five innings of a 6-5 loss to the Giants on Saturday. SUPPORT FOR TANEY Sandberg replaced his customary Phillies uniform and cap with one bearing the name of Taney at his postgame news conference and pledged the teams support for the Philadelphia team in the Little League World Series. "We all played Little League so we can relate," Sandberg said. "Its back to the basics of having fun and jumping around and doing all of the things they do. To have someone to cheer for and pull for, that doesnt happen every year. We have somebody to pull for." STREAK SNAPPED The Mariners had their streak of 15 straight wins when scoring three or more runs snapped. Hatem Ben Arfa Jersey . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. Jean-Christophe Bahebeck Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-34-giovani-lo-celso-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . -- Billy Donovans bench came up big, bailing out top-seeded Florida in a tight game against what was supposed to be an overmatched opponent.Lets start with hoping that the Rogers Centre roof will be invisible the next time the Blue Jays take the field, horrible washed-out shade of green carpet that it is. The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. After (or during?) the winter of 2013-14, it might tempt fate to declare that it will no longer be too cold to watch baseball outdoors, but it wont. Not a week from now. Close the roof only if you must, not as you wish, Rogers Centre Roof Department. Baseball fans will love you for it. They dont mind bringing jackets. The next policy that has to change involves the selling of beer. I received an e-mail from a disgruntled husband who wanted to share a can of beer with his wife and asked for a glass for that purpose. He was told that wouldnt be possible. He could have the beer in a can, or the beer in a glass, but not both. It gets sillier. At the home opener, my friend Neil stepped into the aisle and down a few rows to hail a vendor and to ask for two cans of beer—WE dont share—and he was told he could buy just one beer. But he wanted two, one for himself and one for his friend Dave sitting a few rows up. Sorry, he was told—he had two choices. He could tell me to get my own beer, or he could bring the one he was allowed to buy to me and return to buy a second one in a separate transaction. He even reasoned that he should be able to buy a second beer and give it to a stranger sitting nearest these negotiations, but the vendor was too savvy. He realized that the gifted beer would quickly make it back to Neils hand and then to mine, and the beer salesman wasnt about to be fooled that easily. Suffice it to say I got my beer, and I didnt spill it when I stood up to do the wave. Thats because I didnt stand up to do the wave. I woould like to propose a rule for the wave and add it to my rules for the roof and the beer. Maxwell Jersey. The wave is permissible once per game. When the crowd is asked to stand for the anthems, it may do so section by section and remain standing, to sing and to congratulate itself for doing the wave in advance of the game, but never during it. There should be other rules for fan behaviour. A fan is allowed to heckle a player only if that player has a remote chance of hearing the humourless yell. Theres something empty and mindless about trash talk that only one person thinks is funny and is heard only by people to whom it is not directed. A fan is allowed to be in the wrong seat, wrong row or wrong section if he or she has actually looked twice at the ticket or has even thought about asking for help. Poor eyesight or a careless usher can then be blamed. But guessing at the proper location doesnt work very well. A fan is allowed to act and talk like a baseball expert if he or she can pass the simple test of knowing that its not correct to yell "Balk!" when the pitcher wheels and fakes a throw to second base instead of delivering the ball to the plate. Heres the opposite of that. A guy sitting behind me was trying to impress his female companion with his baseball knowledge and he invited her to ask him to explain anything she might not understand. As the game was about to begin, she wanted to know how they decide which team bats first. There was a long, uncomfortable pause before her friend guessed at the answer—he reasoned that they probably flip a coin. I sincerely hoped she wouldnt ask him why the roof was closed, or why he couldnt bring her back a beer when he left to get one for himself. If any of this resonates with you, pass it on. But please…..not like a wave. “Up on the Roof”—James Taylor“Beer Drinkers and Hellraisers”—ZZ Top“Wave Babies”—Honeymoon Suite Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/danilo-gallinari-clippers-jersey /]Danilo Gallinari Jersey[/url] . -- Offen
The worlds 10 best players have been whittled down to four so it is time to remember why Michael van Gerwen, Phil Taylor, Gary A

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen