Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

LONDON -- The famous arch rising above Wembley Stadium is becoming an increasingly familiar sight for NFL fans. [url=http://www.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.02.2018 04:09

LONDON -- The famous arch rising above Wembley Stadium is becoming an increasingly familiar sight for NFL fans. Kevin Jepsen Jersey . The London venue has become the trusted vehicle for the leagues annual efforts to drum up more overseas interest. Heading into the first of two regular-season games at Wembley this year, its clear that stadium officials want to see a lot more of the NFL as well. With the league expanding its annual international series from one game to two this year, the usual questions arise whether one day the league will expand to London. And while the league says any such decision is several years away, Wembley officials say theyll be ready if the day comes. Squeezing in a full slate of home games on Sundays shouldnt interfere with the stadiums commitments to host Englands national team soccer fixtures and other events, Wembleys managing director Roger Devlin said Monday. "Absolutely we can," Devlin said in an executive box overlooking the Wembley pitch. "I am absolutely confident if (NFL Commissioner) Roger Goodell wanted to have a franchise here we could absolutely deliver on it." Known for being Englands national football stadium -- the other football, played with a round ball -- Wembley started staging regular-season NFL games in 2007. On Sunday, the Minnesota Vikings play the Pittsburgh Steelers, before the Jacksonville Jaguars face the San Francisco 49ers on Oct. 27. It is the first of four games over four seasons in London for the Jaguars, raising the prospect of the Florida team one day uprooting to London, where owner Shad Khan bought Premier League club Fulham in July. The two 2013 games sold out within hours, which Devlin said is a sign of the rising popularity of the NFL in Britain. Sundays game matches a pair of 0-3 clubs. The "core fan base" in the U.K. is now more than 2 million, according to Chris Parsons, the NFLs senior vice-president of international. Thats more than double the figure when the league first brought regular-season games to Wembley in 2007, but still not high enough for a franchise here to be sustainable. "Weve doubled our fan base in the last 3 1-2 to four years," Parsons said. "Id like to see that at least double again in the next three or four years. That would put us among the top five sports in the U.K. in terms of core fan base." While having a full-time franchise in London is still "clearly an option" for the NFL, Parsons cautioned that there are no immediate plans. "There are several steps we need to continue to take before we get to that deeper conversation," Parsons said. "Wed like to play more games every year as we move forward. ... Once youve got a sizeable fan base, the options are then much more available to you to do certain things." Even if it doesnt get a full-time franchise, Wembley has its sights set on another major target: hosting a Super Bowl. That is, if the league ever decides to move its showcase game abroad. "They are a very progressive organization so long, long, long term they might consider (a Super Bowl in London), but its a hell of a call," Devlin said of the NFL. "Absolutely ... if they bring it anywhere in the world we want it here at Wembley." Zack Greinke Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday. Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/archie-bradley-jersey-c-15/ . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987.VOSS, Norway - Mikael Kingsbury says he grew up watching freestyle skiing legend Jean-Luc Brassard dominate the World Cup moguls circuit. It took Kingsbury just four seasons to raise the bar even higher. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., made Canadian freestyle history Sunday when he won the mens dual moguls at a World Cup stop in Norway. His 21st career win on the circuit moved him past Brassard for most World Cup wins by a Canadian. "Jean-Luc is an amazing guy. Hes been an inspiration to me and to all mogul skiers in Canada," Kingsbury said. "Just to be in front of him is a big accomplishment for me. "I remember watching Jean-Luc in the World Cup when I was like seven years old, and now to pass him in victories ... hes been a role model for me in everything hes done, not only in skiing." Brassard, an Olympic champion and two-time world champion, collected his 20 World Cup victories over 11 years on the circuit. At just 21 years old, Kingsbury has the potential to eclipse his hero outside of the World Cup circuit as well. He already has a world title and an Olympic silver medal to his name. "Its an amazing feeling jut to be the best Canadian at 21 years old and the best for me is yet to come, Kingsbury said. Kingsburys gold highlighted another dominating overall performance for Canadas mogul skiers. Kingsbury beat teammate and rival Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., in the final. Bilodeaus silver gave him a 47th World Cup medal, tying Brassards record. And in the womens dual moguls, Olympic champion Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal finished second, with sister Chloe taking the bronze. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, the oldest of the three skiing sisters, finished fourth after loosing to Chloe in the small final. Jorge De La Rosa Jersey. American Hannah Kearney beat Justine Dufour-Lapointe in the final to take gold. Kearney leads Dufour-Lapointe by just five points in the overall standings heading into next weeks season finale in La Plagne, France. "Its kind of the best thing an athlete can have," Dufour-Lapointe said of her rivalry with Kearney. "It pulls you out to a next level that sometimes you dont think you can go to." Dufour-Lapointe said she felt nerves in qualifying, but put those behind her as the day progressed. "After the first (run) I felt way better and was able to charge myself and go a bit faster," she said. "I think that was my best dual against Hannah." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe goes into the final event in third place, 304 points behind Justine. She said shes not going to think about her overall ranking heading into La Plagne. "I just go for it, and I want to win the competition," she said. "Im not going to come for the points Im just going to go for the win." The mens standings also come down to the final event, with Kingsbury leading Bliodeau by 31 points in the battle for the Crystal Globe. "I know what to do to get it," Kingsbury said. "This is mine. I want it so bad its crazy." American Bradley Wilson defeated the Russian Alexandr Smyshlyaev in the mens small final to win bronze. Canadians Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Simon Lemieux were both beaten in the quarter-finals, while Philippe Marquis, Pascal-Olivier Gagne and Marc-Antoine Gagnon were eliminated in earlier rounds. In the womens event, Audrey Robichaud was eliminated in the fourth round while Christel Hamel finished 17th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

McCutchen, but are still far from contention
NEW YORK -- Desperately trying to gain ground in the playoff hunt, the New York Yankees have no time to mess around. [url=http:/

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen