Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

liday in the United States.Im looking forward to seei

#1 von chenwen121314 , 19.03.2018 13:13

RENTON, Wash. Dontrelle Inman Jersey . --?Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman didnt seem impressed with an apology from Kaela Carpenter, wife of Buffalo Bills kicker Dan Carpenter, over her tweet during Mondays night game that Sherman should be castrated.Its not surprising at all, Sherman said Wednesday. This is a day and age, youve got the Ku Klux Klan running around. People say whatever they want, and theres very little consequence. For her to say something like that and then have a B.S. apology like she did, its just the way of the world. I dont let it bother me. Its something Im very used to. Its just the way people are, the way people were raised.Kaela Carpenter tweeted Monday night that Sherman should be castrated?for a hit on her husband during a field goal attempt. Shermans reaction on Twitter on Tuesday morning seemed to laugh it off.On Wednesday morning, Kaela Carpenter issued an apology via Twitter:Its more disappointing than anything, Sherman said Wednesday. But its also something thats understandable. Ignorance has always been in this world. The core of this country has been built off of slavery and people owning people. So any time you understand thats the core principles of the way the nation is built, then youve got to have some kind of sympathy for it.Sherman, who has two children, was asked if he has to shield his family from any of the comments he gets on social media.My sons too young to understand it, but I dont shield myself from it, Sherman said. Im sure if she came up, trying to execute the actions that she said she would, Im sure my family would have something to say about that.As for the actual play, Sherman was called offside, but Dean Blandino, the NFLs senior vice president of officiating, said he should have been flagged for unnecessary roughness.Sherman maintains that the whistle did not blow after he jumped offside, and replays show he got his hand on the football while colliding with Carpenter.There was no whistle, Sherman said. So the league goes back and hindsights everything and says this and says that because they want to appease the fans, but I know the rulebook, and I know exactly what I was doing on the play.Its very similar to a free play for all the uninformed people out there. If you watch Aaron Rodgers or any team, they draw a team offside, and if a guy comes scot-free at the quarterback and hes about to get hit in the face, the refs will usually blow it dead then so the quarterback doesnt get hit. But if a guys not coming scot-free, theyll let the play go on, and a lot of teams score touchdowns like that. They were doing the same thing. If the kick would have gone through, they would have said good kick, declined the penalty, field goal good. Theyve got three points. But they didnt blow the ball dead until he kicked it, so that is what it is.Asked if he was surprised by all the reaction from the play, Sherman added, Not really. This is the league. They need something to talk about. They need something to make themselves more relevant. Antonio Gates Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Adrian Phillips Jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic...ck-novak-jersey . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. Retired North Melbourne great Brent Harvey has agreed to return to Arden Street in a mentoring role.Harvey reluctantly announced his retirement at the end of the season after he was told he wouldnt be offered a new contract for 2017 along with Drew Petrie, Nick Dal Santo and Michael Firrito .The AFL games record holder didnt hide his disappointment at the shock decision and briefly considered continuing his 432-game career at another club.But the 38-year-old, unable to bring himself to play in another jumper, will return to the club to mentor the Roos young talent.Im really happy to be returning to Arden Street, Harvey said from a family holiday in the United States.Im looking forward to seeing the next generation of players come through and really start making their mark on the competition.Ill take a hands-on role with them over the next two years helping to guide them and be there as a support mechanism in terms of their on-field and off-field development. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys. I just want North to be successful and to remain a part of the team is really exciting and I cant wait to get started.Harvey passed Hawthorn legend Michael Tucks previous record mark of 426 games in round 19 when the Roos defeated St Kilda at Etihad Stadium.He was still playing at a high level and believed he could continue to do so with North, but will instead play with his brother Shane at North Heidelberg in the Northern Football League.Petrie is still hoping to sign with West Coast as a delisted free agent and Dal Santo is considering off-field roles, while Firrito also announced his retirement.Harvey will also work with the clubs junior clinic program, as well as its father-son and next generation academies. Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

to enter the White House.The future commander in chief, protected by pan
Browns next five games are against the New

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen