Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

What it's like to come back to Runescape following a decade apart

#1 von StevenCao , 22.12.2018 02:57

Yes, another non-gameplay tip but regarding how a individual plays is RS gold completely up to him or her. Zezima, along with other greats from the RS world, like Suomi found their ways to greatness and so will you, only believe in what you're doing and god oh god please, do not discuss your account info. Runescape's official forums and principles clearly state that sharing is against the rules, but that's far from the most significant problem. Over time, Runescape (from all places) has likely been the birthplace of the majority of scams and scammers out of all the games, ever. From in-game gold scams (doubling money or armour trimming) to actual life phishing and social engineering being taken to the extreme just to stealplayers need to remain together and be cautious to not get scammed. Friendships get buried, heaps of hours spent and sometimes even real life money that was invested gets stolen merely because of one act between unaware players and evil scammers. No website, website or service should ever receive your exact account information if you don't would like to get hacked... Hope this helps!

What it's like to come back to Runescape following a decade apart

It was the only game of its own scale and size I had access to - it required was a dial-up internet connection and a browser window. As an added bonus, that meant I could play it both in your home and in school. Ten years on, despite cataclysmic changes and additions, its own distinctive brand of overall accessibility is still going strong in a world where free MMOs are commonplace, and also you don't have to wait for your parents to get off the phone to log into.

Connected: speaking of free MMOs, here are a few to check out in case your Steam wallet is empty. I recently tried to log into to a very old email accounts, which I could only do by hunting down an even elderly login for Runescape. A username may bring back a lot of memories as it happens, especially one like g0ds1ayer94. This saga got me thinking: what's ol' Runie like these days? Fuelled by nostalgia, I created a new account and started exploring the fantasy world of Gielinor once again.

In the ten years I have been off, Runescape has gone out of buy RuneScape gold a fantasy-themed chatroom to a fully fledged MMO, complete with its own annual festival, a card game twist off and sufficient content to produce 12-year-old me weak at the knees. If you can believe it, you need to really download the latest version of the game.

StevenCao  
StevenCao

Nexon weapon or if it just covers your whole body obscuring
Cheap Josh Rosen Jersey

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen