Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

Justin Trudeau confirmed that a Canadian delegation

#1 von beautygirl , 22.12.2018 10:03

TRENTO Authentic Royce Freeman Jersey , Italy, Dec. 18 (Xinhua) -- Chinese skater Tao Jiaying triumphed in the women's short track 1,500-meter competition on Wednesday to snatch China's third gold medal at the 26th Winter Universiade.

Tao finished in two minutes and 30.296 seconds ahead of Hungary' s Bernadett Heidium (2:30.545) and South Korea's Hwang Hyunsun (2: 30.606).

"I am happy. I was not feeling much pressure during this competition," said the 20-year-old athlete from the Harbin Institute of Physical Education.

Tao, who competed in the Universiade for the firs time, adopted a practical approach when talking about her future aim. "But I have no specific objectives for the future. I just want to do my best Authentic Bradley Chubb Jersey , step after step," she said.

Tao's teammate Guo Yihan crashed when leading in the final lap to miss the gold she expected herself to win.

"I knew that the South Korean team was strong, but this time I was in superb form and feeling that I could win," she said.

Guo, an 18-year-old student from Changchun Normal University, said she was pushed by a Korean skater to crash.

"It's a shame Authentic Von Miller Jersey , as indeed I was in a good form today, which I had not expected. Without the crash, I could have won the gold," she added,

The Russian biathlon team formed by Larisa Kuznetsova, Tatiana Semenova Chad Kelly Jersey , Sergei Kliachin and Aleksandr Pechenkin dominated in the mixed relay to win Russia's 12th gold, which placed them first in the medal table with 38 medals.

Poland remained second in the medal table with 21 medals after winning their ninth gold in men's team ski jumping.

Wednesday saw the first gold medal for the Netherlands, with Pim Cazemier winning in men's 10,000m speed skating.

Alexis Keeney from the U.S. and Kalle Leinonen from Finland won respectively the women' and men's slopestyle competitions, which were held for the first time in a Winter Universiade.

OTTAWA, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- A high-ranking Canadian official is in Pyongyang to negotiate the release of an imprisoned Canadian pastor Brendan Langley Jersey , Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) reported Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirmed that a Canadian delegation is in Pyongyang now, the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), CBC said.

Pyongyang media reported Monday that Daniel Jean, Trudeau's national security and intelligence adviser, is in Pyongyang leading a delegation to discuss the case of Toronto Presbyterian pastor Hyeon Soo Lim.

"Obviously, Pastor Lim's health and well-being remain of utmost importance to the government of Canada as we continue to engage on this case Carlos Henderson Jersey ," CBC quoted Cameron Ahmad, media relations manager for the Prime Minister's Office, as saying.

Since early summer this year, Lim has been suffering from high blood pressure and stomach pains, according to letters to his friends. His family has urged the Canadian prime minister to personally save his life.

The 62-year-old Canadian Korean pastor was arrested in 2015 and charged with harming the dignity of the supreme leadership and trying to use religion to destroy the DPRK system, among others.

CBC news also reported that a senior official of the Trudeau government confirmed that Jean is leading the delegation as the Canadian prime minister's special envoy Demarcus Walker Jersey , and that while his focus is the release of Lim, he would also be free to "discuss other issues of regional concern."

The Canadian delegation arrived on the same day U.S. President Donald Trump warned that Pyongyang would be met "with fire and fury and, frankly, power the likes of which the world has never seen before," if it does not stop threatening the United States.

The senior official said the timing of the delegation's visit to Pyongyang is based on the condition of Lim, and not directly related to the increasing world tensions associated with Pyongyang's missile tests and last weekend's imposition of further sanctions by the United Nations.

9 killed in 7.0-magnitude quake in SW China

70 years of ethnic autonomy means solidarity DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , prosperity

Death toll rises to 24 from flash flood in SW China

German-Chinese Law Dictionary launched in Berlin

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

NEW YORK, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Bill de Blasio, Mayor of New York City, Monday unveiled a proposal for a "millionaires tax" to help fix the city's beleaguered subways.

The plan would tax city residents with annual incomes of more than 500,000 U.S. in order to raise money for the subway improvements of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), de Blasio said at a press conference at the city's Brooklyn Borough Hall.

The roughly 0.5-percent income tax hike would apply to the roughly 1 percent of the city's taxpayers would generate about 800 million dollars annually Josey Jewell Jersey , and it would also fund reduced-price MetroCards for low-income riders.

The mayor called for lawmakers of the New York State, which runs the MTA, to pass the proposal "so the rest of us can live our lives here in the city."

Joseph J. Lhota, MTA Chairman rolled out a nearly 1-billion-U.S.-dollar emergency subway repair plan late July, promising to put the brake on nightmarish delays and derailments of the subways within one year. He suggested the city and the state split the cost evenly.

New York's subway has long been the lifeblood of the city. However, the number of subway delays partly due to the aging infrastructure tripled in the past five years Isaac Yiadom Jersey , to 70,000 per month, according to a report last month. About 5.7 million people take the subway on an average weekday.

Top political advisor presents gifts to Inner Mongolia

Sunset landscape at Yuyuantan park in Beijing

High humidity, heatwave hits Istanbul

beautygirl  
beautygirl

Among the great things about some of these games
more extended that necessary and in a very narrow

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen