Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

OTTAWA - Travis Konecny scored twice in regulation and again in the shootout as the Ottawa 67s edged the visiting Mississauga St

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 27.12.2018 08:02

OTTAWA - Travis Konecny scored twice in regulation and again in the shootout as the Ottawa 67s edged the visiting Mississauga Steelheads 5-4 on Tuesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Nike Shoes China Free Shipping . Dante Salituro also had a pair of goals in regulation for the 67s (23-35-5), who jumped into seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings, while Brendan Bell and Erik Bradford each chipped in with two assists. Sean Day scored twice for the Steelheads (23-35-5), who sit eighth in the East, and Damian Bourne and Jared Walsh had the others. Ottawas Philippe Trudeau kicked out 47-of-51 shots for the win as Mississaugas Spencer Martin made 20 saves in defeat. --- SPIRIT 5 STING 2 SAGINAW, MICH. — Cody Payne scored twice and Jesse Mitchell set up four goals as the Spirit handed Sarnia its fourth straight defeat. Dylan Sadowy, Luke Cairns and Eric Locke also scored for Saginaw (31-27-5). Brandon Lindberg and Jimmy McDowell scored for the Sting (16-40-7), who have one victory in their last 10 outings. Nikita Serebryakov made 22 saves for the Spirit while Sarnias Justin Fazio stopped 30-of-35 shots in a losing cause. --- STORM 2 RANGERS 0 KITCHENER, Ont. — Justin Nichols stopped all 33 shots his way as Guelph blanked the Rangers to become the first OHL team to hit the 100-point mark this season. Robby Fabbri opened the scoring for the Storm (49-11-3) at 10:06 of the second period and Zack Mitchell added insurance into an empty net in the final minute of regulation. Matthew Greenfield gave Kitchener (22-38-3) every opportunity to win by turning away 49-of-50 shots. Guelph leads the Western Conference standings while the Rangers sit in ninth, 10 points out of the final playoff spot. Cheap Nike Shoes Store . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Free Shipping .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3. http://www.cheapnikeshoesonline.us/ . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. PHOENIX -- Morgan Pressel had a befitting start at Wildfire Golf Club. She was 6 under after six holes, then 9 under through 11. Golfs magic number of 59 -- accomplished only on the LPGA Tour by Annika Sorenstam in 2001 at nearby Moon Valley -- was in range and word spread quickly Thursday at the JTBC Founders Cup. "Wow. Go Morgan," friend Natalie Gulbis tweeted. "I dont know if I was necessarily thinking 59, but I probably just got a little bit excited, because I had never been that many under par in that short of a span," Pressel said. "I just got a little bit quick and came back to earth." She did, bogeying the next two holes and closing with five pars for a 7-under 65 that left her a stroke behind first-round leader Mirim Lee. After birdieing Nos. 1 and 2 -- her 10th and 11th holes -- to reach 9 under, Pressel pulled her drive left on the par-4 third. Her ball lodged at the base of a short bush, with the bulk of the branches between the right-hander and the ball. There were burrowing animal holes near the ball, but they didnt interfere with a possible swing or stance. "I could have hit it left-handed and there were a couple of burrowing animal holes around," Pressel said. "I brought them (rules officials) over to ask, but I didnt honestly think that I was going to get relief and I dont think that I deserved it." Pressel took an unplayable lie and missed the green to the right, chipped to 7 feet and made the putt to save bogey. She also dropped a stroke on the par-3 fourth, missing a 15-footer after hitting another iron to the right. "It wasnt the finish that I would have hoped for, but it gives me a little bit of confidence knowing how many birdies I can make and Im capable of," she said. Pressel birdied the first four holes and made a 50-footer for eagle on the par-5 15th. She also birdied the par-3 17th and made the turn in 7-under 29. "I dont know that Ive ever gotten off to that hot of a start," Pressel said. A tour regular since she was 17, the 25-year-old Pressel won the 2007 Kraft Nabisco to become the youngest womens major champion. Cheap Nike Shoes Online. She also won the 2008 Kapalua LPGA. "I definitely feel like I have the ability to win again," Pressel said. Lee also started on No. 10 and nearly matched Pressels start, playing her opening nine in 6-under 30. She had three birdies and a bogey on the front side for a 64. "Everything was good," said Lee, making her third LPGA Tour start. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, top-ranked Inbee Park and Michelle Wie were two strokes back at 66 along with 2011 winner Karrie Webb, Eun-Hee Ji, Catriona Matthew, Gerina Piller and Pernilla Lindberg. "A lot of tee shots set up well for me," Lewis said. "They fit my eye." Coming off a victory two weeks ago in China in a Ladies European Tour event, Park birdied the final three holes. She closed with a tap-in birdie on the par-4 ninth after nearly holing a full pitching wedge. "It was a very solid round," Park said. "Very good irons." Wie eagled the par-5 fifth. "I hit 3-wood, 5-iron over the green and then chipped in," Wie said. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko had a 67. Playing alongside Park, Ko closed with a bogey after driving left into the desert. "I forgot to bring my food and my protein bars," Ko said. "Thats my excuse." DIVOTS: Paula Creamer, a playoff winner three weeks ago in Singapore in the last LPGA Tour event, shot 70. She had a double bogey on the par-4 eighth, her 17th hole. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71. The Phoenix player won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. ... The Semper Fi Fund said The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation will match Cristie Kerrs tour earnings this year to help injured and critically ill service members and their families. She shot 73. ... The scoring average was 70.863. The Arnold Palmer-designed front nine played to an average of 35.917 and the Nick Faldo-designed back nine to an average of 34.946. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Mike Cammalleri may be staying with the Calgary Flames. [url=http://www.sverigeairmax.com/]Köpa Nike Air Max Billigt[/url] . Cam
Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialdevilsfanstore.com/authentic-keith-kinkaid-devil s-jersey/]Keith Kinkaid Jers

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen