Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

Chargers are going to the Super Bowl Baby!

#1 von laiyongcai92 , 29.12.2018 03:38

Three Drink Minimum podcast #2: Back for another instant reaction pod following the Chargers comfortable win. I know the final was 31-20 Authentic Derwin James Jersey , but the game really wasn’t close at all. You could tell it was going to be an easy victory very early on in the game. The Bills first possession ended with a sack. The Chargers scored a touchdown on their next four possessions. Here’s the audio:The only bad I really noticed from yesterday was Russell Okung and Antonio Gates. Okung was 1-on-1 for most of the day against Jerry Hughes and Hughes simply got the best of him. In the case of Gates, what is the point of trotting him out there?As far as good http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/derwin-james-jersey , there was plenty of that. The rookies had a nice little coming out party. Uchenna Nwosu had the sack. Kyzir White broke up three passes. Last week after re-watching the game I thought White did a really nice job against Travis Kelce. Oh yeah, Derwin James. He seems good.On offense Philip Rivers continues his hot start. I believe he was something like 15/16 in the first half. Also at one point in the first half Color Rush Jahleel Addae Jersey , Austin Ekeler had 15 touches for 190 yards on the season. He’s been crazy productive. I answer some live questions and bounce around a little bit before talking a little Rams.Yesterday’s drink of choice were mimosa’s, by the way.Enjoy!BREAKING: Joey Bosa now in a walking boot Well this isn’t good news for Sunday. Arguably the Chargers best defensive player is very likely going to miss the opener. So here is how this developed. Joey Bosa hurt his foot early in camp and everyone was told “it isn’t a big deal.” Then he didn’t play in the 3rd preseason game when most of the starters usually play and everyone was told “if this was a regular season game Joey would be playing.” Yesterday Joey didn’t practice and Lynn said “he might not be available for the opener. But we’re hopeful.” Now Bosa has missed a 2nd straight practice and is in a walking boot on the side of the practice field.That sure went south fast. This definitely doesn’t look like the team trying to mess with the Chiefs’ game planning. If the rest of the starters on defense are good to go I think the Chargers will be able to survive on Sunday. However http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-trevor-williams-jersey , when your best defender isn’t on the field that’s sub-optimal. It’s also a bad look when “not a big deal” drags on for over a month and now your best defender is missing week 1.

laiyongcai92  
laiyongcai92

2018 Patriots practice squad and waiver wire tracker
The Seattle Seahawks figured out just how easy it is to get off track

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen