Wir möchten euch ganz herzlich in unserem Millowitsch-Forum begrüßen!

Maplestory M is fans' opportunity

#1 von Sletrry , 30.12.2018 04:51

Some might say that relying on a single maplestory ability is idle. As long as spamming one skill on class A doesn't get you any better rewards than varying abilities on class B (in terms of Maplestory M Mesos or anything else), why not allow idle people be lazy?

Ultimately, there's the issue of keyweighting. If it's possible to spam one maplestory ability all day, a rock could do it for you. However, for this, there are other options, like forcing movement after a variety of attacks. The game has this, it merely must make certain all abilities are limited this manner. There's not any need to force people into playstyles they don't enjoy, simply to prevent cheating.

Bottom line: Attempting to force the identical alternating-skill playstyle on all courses is bound to alienate a huge part of the game's players. I believe it's a mistake.

Since my host has merged with another, I think our buddylist ought to be expanded to over 100slots that are +. I love to make new friends particularly when it makes the game even more fun to play with and less lonely but after the world merge, it is hard to make any new friends because my buddy list has already maxed out to 100/100.

A number of my friends and I were looking forward to the merge since our server was a little empty and because we got new people to meet, we'd love to incorporate all of them in our buddylist. Alot of my buddies had to resort to glitching their buddylist so they could go past the 100 limit.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !

Sletrry  
Sletrry

"We selected these circuits because they se
Data cabling, pumping cabling UPS cabli

Das Forum zur Millowitsch-Fanpage, http://www.millowitsch-fanpage.de
Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen